Skip to content
Home > Red wine > PIO CESARE Barbera d’Alba DOC 2021 wine
News

Red wine

PIO CESARE Barbera d’Alba DOC 2021 wine

0 reviews

Year after year, the wines of Pio Cesare are recognized for their consistency and regional expression. From world-class Barolo and Barbaresco to crisp Cortese and sweet Moscato, the wines of Pio Cesare offer exceptional quality and variety. Full-bodied, plummy, ripe and spicy Italian red wine. 30% of the wine has been aged in French barriques for 18 months and the remaining 70% in French oak barrels of 20–50 hl for the same amount of time. The aroma is floral and berry-like with a touch of dewberry and a slight hint of tobacco. Made from 100% Barbera grapes.
Read more
Country:
Italy
Alcohol:
14.5%
Taste:
Full-bodied, plummy, ripe and spicy.
Size:
0.75 L
Grape variety:
Barbera
Amount in case:
6
Delivery in Lithuania

Fast, next-day delivery and you can return products 14 days. In most areas in Lithuania, if you order on a business day before 15:30, it will be delivered on next workday 10:00 – 17:00.* (exept Neringa municipality)

Description

Reviews

Featured Recipes

Discover exciting tastes and recipes

How would you like contact us?